Retail Salesperson/Rental Agent, Ultimate Ski & RideJob Description
Seeking a lover of our mountain environment that is knowledgeable about winter apparel, and ski products.
Seasonal position: October/November 2013 to April/May 2014Duties
- Interact effectively with clientele and co-workers to create a positive environment;
- Greet every customer and assist them in identifying thier needs;
- Demonstrate, fit or measure merchandise for customers and promote product;
- Fit boots, size clientele correctly for downhill ski/snowboads/cross country skis and make necessary adjustments to ski/snowboard bindings;
- Sell store merchandise and ensure all financial transactions are processed correctly;
- Perform opening and/or closing duties of store including cash-out and cleaning;
- Unpack products received by store, price merchandise (as directed by Retail Manager), stock shelves and displays;
- Regularly check shelves and displays to ensure that they are well stocked and attractively organized.Ensure the store is clean and organized;
- Provide information on the services of the Banff Lodging Company and other points of interest in the Bow Valley;
- Uphold all store policies;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- An avid outdoors person that desires to pass on their knowledge and experience of the outdoors through the retail environment.
- Prior retail and /or rental experience in a sporting goods store is an asset.
- Successful candidate(s) will have an eye for detail and a positive team player attitude.
- Outgoing personality with committment to providing a high level of customer service.
- An awareness of and current fashion trends and customer tastes.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. Click here to read more about our great benefits.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]