Kitchen Helper, Various locationsJob Description
Kitchen Helpers assist in the smooth running of our restaurant kitchens by supporting the culinary team in preparing simple meals and ingredients and maintaining a clean, well-stocked environment.Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare simple food items i.e wash, peel, cut, slice or heat ingredients.
- Restock buffet items and salad bar.
- Receive and unpack food deliveries and store appropriately.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- Operate dishwashers and pot-washing machines to wash dishes, glassware and flatware.
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand; scour pots and pans, polish silverware.
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash. Sweep and mop floors.
- Clear and clean restaurant tables; load bus pans and bring dishes to kitchen for washing.
- Set tables according to restaurant standards.
- A positive team player attitude and a strong willingness to learn.
- Completion of some high school.
- Prior commercial kitchen experience is an asset.
- Must be able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. Click here to read more about our great benefits.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]