Line Cook , Wild Bill'sJob Description
Love food? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Join our team! We have Line Cook opportunities available at Wild Bill's!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Maintain efficient production of food items in accordance with standard cooking times, as outlined in training manuals.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
- Open concept kitchen so staff will need to have a neat and tidy appearance.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- May wash dishes.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Prior line cook experience is an asset.
- Must be able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Neat and tidy appearance and team player attitude.
- Ability to work full-time, year-round.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. Click here to read more about our great benefits.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]