Accounts Payable Clerk, Head OfficeJob Description
We are looking for a skilled accounts payable clerk to process invoices and to assist with the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.Duties
- Review incoming invoices and distribute to appropriate individuals for authorization;
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding and matching of invoices/receipts;
- Ensure the timely, accurate and complete processing of all invoices;
- Assist with preparation and completion of the bi-weekly cheque run;
- Audit and verify expenses reports;
- Reconcile vendor statements;
- Maintenance of Vendor Master files;
- Ability to process and follow-up on rush items ;
- Maintain account payable files;
- Assist with resolving contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation;
- Issue stop-payments;
- Monitor and follow up on vendor discount opportunities;
- Liaise with internal and external clients;
- Continuously improve payment processes;
- Complete other accounting and administrative duties as assigned.
- Positive and professional attitude, with a demonstrated ability to be resourceful, to identify improvement projects and to contribute to a team work environment.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Previous accounting and/or accounts payable experience is an asset;
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry is an asset.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. We're talkin' Lux movie theatre discounts, employee share ownership program, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants, free hotel stays, health and dental benefits and more! Click here to read more about our great benefits.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest, only those suitable for the position and legally able to work in Canada will be considered.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]