Housekeeping Supervisor, The Fox Hotel & SuitesJob Description
This is the perfect opportunity for candidates wishing to further their housekeeping career, expanding upon supervisory skills with potential to lead to management.Duties
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance to the Executive Housekeeper as required.
- Maintain and implement hotel quality control standards of guest rooms and common spaces.
- Supervise and co-ordinate daily duties of employees.
- Complete daily assignment sheets and document any mechanical problems from the guest rooms.
- Inspect guest rooms, corridors and public areas and ensure that these areas are cleaned to Banff Lodging Company standards.
- Clean guest rooms and public corridors as needed, based on hotel occupancy and staffing levels.
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times and that all colleagues are committed to working safely.
- Effective and timely interaction with Hotel departments, key relationship with Front Office & Maintenance.
- A positive contributor to the leadership team of the hotel.
- Successful candidate will posses a positive outlook with the ability to motivate staff in a high energy environment.
- Proven guest service ability with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior Room Attendant Supervisory experience would be considered an asset.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation awaits the right candidate. Click here to read more about our great benefits.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]