Certified Esthetician , Red Earth SpaJob Description
This key position will provide a high level of service to our spa clientele.Duties
- Ensure our guests feel welcome by being warm, open and friendly; providing a sincere and caring service at all times.
- Review medical history/ waiver & guest notes prior to each treatment.
- Ability to perform facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing in a safe and professional manner to clients as certified/trained.
- Ensure individualized treatments through acknowledging and responding to needs and expectations of our guests.
- Maintain clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring equipment for body treatments and personal equipment is in safe and clean working order.
- Maintain appropriate product inventory for all treatments. Prepare kits as required.
- Maintain an ample supply of massage oils, towels, sheets, and other necessary supplies in a neat and orderly fashion within the massage work area.
- Share knowledge of local activities and attractions with guests.
- Actively participate in all incentives and retail sales goals as set by management.
- To ensure complete understanding of, and adhere to, the spas policy relating to safety.
- Professional Requirements: Minimum One year Aesthetic Training, followed by one year of practical experience.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with experience in facials, waxing, manicures and pedicures.
- Candidates must have flexible schedule. This is an 'on-call' position; hours of work is dependent on spa bookings.
An outstanding benefits package combined with attractive compensation of 30% commission on services awaits the right candidate. We're talkin' Lux movie theatre discounts, free canoe passes, food and beverage discounts at all our restaurants and more! Click here to read more about our great benefits.Apply
[Back to Career Listings]