In 1888, the Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) built a station at the end of Lynx Street. This reflects the direct association of the CPR with the development of Canada's national parks. In 1910 a new station was built, due to the dramatic increase in tourist traffic during the first decade of the century and Banff's growing attraction as a resort destination. The station became one of three important landmark buildings in Banff including the Cave and Basin Bathing Pavilion and the early Banff Springs Hotel, around which most of the town was developed.
E-mail us at: email@example.com
Banff Lodging Co. is an employee owned and operated company with hotels, restaurants, spa, snow school, and retail/rental shop.
©2003-17 Banff Lodging Company - Privacy StatementSupported by Otago Computing Inc.