The Rundle Campground Service Building was built in 1924. This saddle-notched log cabin was originally built to house washrooms for the national parks first automobile campground on the present location of the Banff Springs Golf Course. In 1998 the Town of Banff's Community Services Division saved the structure and relocated it to the Recreation Grounds.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Banff Lodging Co. is an employee owned and operated company with hotels, restaurants, spa, snow school, and retail/rental shop.
©2003-17 Banff Lodging Company - Privacy StatementSupported by Otago Computing Inc.