Photo: Moose Hotel & Suites
Updated June 19, 2020 9:30 am MST
Banff Lodging Company Hotel Amenities
As of June 15, 2020, the following hotel amenities are open
- Chili’s Restaurant is offering dine-in, patio seating, room service, and take-out banffchilis.com
- Pacini Retaurant is offering dine-in, patio seating, room service and take-out pacinibanff.com
- Keg Steakhouse & Bar (Banff Caribou Lodge) is open for dine-in breakfast and dinner
- Keg Steakhouse & Bar (Downtown Banff) is open for dine-in dinner
- Bike Rentals are now available from the front desk of the hotel
- Meadow Spa & Pools and Red Earth Spa are open, under phase 2 guidelines
- Lux Cinema – check luxbanff.com for more details
- Alpha Bistro, located at the Banff Rocky Mountain Resort 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort fitness room and squash courts
Pools & Hot Tubs
Further to AB Health phase 2 update on June 9th
- Whirlpools, hot tubs, dry saunas and steam saunas will remain closed until Stage 3, in accordance with AB Health guidelines. https://www.alberta.ca/assets/documents/covid-19-relaunch-guidance-swimming-pools-and-whirlpools.pdf
- Banff Rocky Mountain Resort indoor swimming pool is open (hot tubs still temporarily closed)
- Hidden Ridge Resort lower wading pool open (upper hot pool, sauna, still temporarily closed)
- Tunnel Mountain Resort swimming pool is open(hot tub still temporarily closed)
- Moose Hotel & Suites indoor pool (outdoor roof-top hot pools will remail temporarily closed)
- Moose Hotel & Suites fitness room
Cancellation and Changes
If you have booked your reservation directly with the Banff Lodging Company:
Cancellation for travel before July 31, 2020
Cancel before 4:00pm the day prior to your arrival date without penalty.
Cancellations made after 4:00pm the day prior to your arrival date will be charged the first night room rate plus taxes.
Travel August 1, 2020 and beyond
Cancel before 4:00pm up to 3 days (72 hrs) prior to your arrival date without penalty.
Cancellations made within 72 hours of your arrival date will be charged the first night room rate plus taxes
Travel during the Holiday season, December 20 to January 3
Subject to original holiday season cancellation policies as outlined on confirmations.
If you have booked your reservation with a 3rd party business such as a tour operator of online booking agent, you may be subject to different change or cancellation fees imposed by that booking agent. The Banff Lodging Company will extend our flexible cancellation policy to our booking partners, but it is their discretion to pass that experience to their guests.
Services in Banff
Banff Lodging Co. is an employee owned and operated company with accommodations, restaurants, spas, and retail/rental shop all located in Banff National Park