Photo: Moose Hotel & Suites
Updated June 1, 2020 11:20 pm MST
Banff Lodging Company Update
With the assurance of flexible cancellation policies, we welcome new reservations for all dates. Phone 1 (800)563-8764 or book online.
The Canadian Rockies have long been a place for respite, reflection and rejuvenation. When travel restrictions are lifted, our accommodations offer unique lodging options with easy access to beautiful viewpoints, resting areas and kilometres of trails that will allow for a return to activity with plenty of personal space.
Our condo properties are located just nicely out of the bustle of town, with your own private entrance, your own kitchen, and your own space with open living rooms.
As of May 5, 2020, due to health regulations, select hotel amenities are not open.
- Dining: Restaurants in our hotels are starting to re-open for seated dining, room service, and take-out
- Chili’s Restaurant is offering dine-in, patio seating, room service, and take-out www.chilisbanff.com
- Pacini Retaurant is offering dine-in, patio seating, room service and take-out pacinibanff.com
- Keg Steakhouse & Bar (Banff Caribou Lodge) is open for dine-in breakfast only
- Keg Steakhouse & Bar (Downtown Banff) is open for dine-in limited menu dinner only
- Bike Rentals are now available from the front desk of the hotel
- Pools, Hot Tubs, Saunas & Fitness rooms are closed.
Under the direction of Alberta Health Services, public pools, including hotel pools, are anticipated to remain closed until Phase 3 of the Alberta Relaunch strategy. https://www.alberta.ca/alberta-relaunch-strategy.aspx
- Meadow Spa & Pools and Red Earth Spa are closed.
As with pools, spas are anticipated to remain closed until Phase 3 of the Alberta Relaunch strategy.
Cancellation and Changes
If you have booked your hotel reservations directly with Banff Lodging Company we offer a flexible change and cancellation policy that allows guests confidence in their ability to cancel with minimal penalties right up until the day before your arrival. We plan to monitor and adjust this policy as the market adjusts to travel recommendations. As always, we will consider any request for special consideration for cancellations that fall within our policy on a case by case basis.
Direct, Individual bookings
Travel before July 31, 2020
Cancel before 4:00pm the day prior to your arrival date without penalty.
Cancellations made after 4:00pm the day prior to your arrival date will be charged the first night room rate plus taxes.
Travel August 1, 2020 and beyond
Cancel before 4:00pm up to 3 days (72 hrs) prior to your arrival date without penalty.
Cancellations made within 72 hours of your arrival date will be charged the first night room rate plus taxes
Travel during the Holiday season, December 20 to January 3
Subject to original holiday season cancellation policies as outlined on confirmations.
If you have booked your reservation with a 3rd party business such as a tour operator of online booking agent, you may be subject to different change or cancellation fees imposed by that booking agent. The Banff Lodging Company will extend our flexible cancellation policy to our booking partners, but it is their discretion to pass that experience to their guests.
Banff & Area Update
Services in Banff
- Visit yourbanff.com for a listing of available services in Banff
- Restaurants and businesses in the Town of Banff will slowly begin to resume in accordance with AHS guidelines
- For current information about Alberta’s relaunch and travel recommendations, visit: alberta.ca/alberta-relaunch-strategy
- For current Banff National Parks updates, visit: pc.gc.ca/en/pn-np/ab/banff/visit/covid-19-info
- We continue to recommend that you travel with self-sufficiency in mind (bring your groceries with you)
Banff Lodging Co. is an employee owned and operated company with accommodations, restaurants, spas, and retail/rental shop all located in Banff National Park