Please contact Reservations to book, at 1 (866) 563-8764.
Book 4 days in advance, stay for 3 nights or more, and save 15 % off your room rate when adding lift passes!
- Stay for 3 nights or more.
- 15% off our Best Available Rate.
- Discounted Ski Lift Tickets.
- Travel Dates until May 18, 2020.
1 + 2 Day Ski Package
- Best Available Rate.
- Ski Lift Tickets.
3 Days or more Package
- 15% off the room rate.
- Ski Lift Tickets.
- Great Value Adds.
All tickets include the ski bus shuttle from Banff.
All tickets include free night skiing and snow tubing at Mt. Norquay (when available).
When skiing for 3 days or more you will also receive Banff Upper Hot Springs Passes,
Whyte Museum Passes, 2 for 1 LUX Cinema tickets and 2 for 1 Ultimate Ski Rental voucher.
- Discount for 3 Days or More Package applies to our best available room rates and is only applicable when purchasing accommodation and lift tickets together through our Reservations Department.
- Requires a minimum of half the adults staying in the room skiing at least half of the length of stay.
- Added value offers may vary depending on length of stay and number of ski days.
- Changes to travel dates, passengers and number of ski days may result in a change to your rates.
- Cancellation of ski lift tickets within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable. Full package price is non refundable within 72 hours of arrival date.
Lift tickets are Tri-Area passes valid at either Sunshine Village, Mt. Norquay, or Lake Louise Ski Resort:
Ultimate Sports Banff
Ultimate Sports specializes in ski, snowboard and boot hire, along with clothing and accessories. They are located in the heart of downtown Banff. Their rental fleet is fully updated every season with everything to accommodate skiers and riders that are exploring the mountains for the first time, or delving in to the steepest and deepest riding Banff has to offer. The team of friendly locals are all keen riders themselves and can help answer questions about gear from their own experience. The Ultimate rental fleet is over 1200 skis and snowboards, so there’s something for everyone!
If you want to save time in store on your holiday, fill out the online rental form to get started and reserve the equipment you want for one or the whole family. They also deliver rentals the night before you want to head out to the slopes, and pickup rentals from all our hotels to make your vacation run as smoothly as possible. Keeping your holiday more about enjoying the Rocky Mountains and not standing in line.
Other Winter ActivitiesBesides Skiing and Snowboarding, Banff offers many amazing winter activities too!
There is lots to see and do in Banff. Many activities you can do on your own, or there are many great companies to help you out! Here are some that we highly recommend. These are activities that we have experienced, enjoyed and think you would would too.
Banff Lodging Co. is an employee owned and operated company with accommodations, restaurants, spas, and retail/rental shop all located in Banff National Park